Probiotics (100 Billion)
100 Billion Probiotic, a high potency, broad-spectrum 12 strain blend supporting a healthy digestive system and general wellbeing and immune function. Includes 7 Lactobacillus and 5 Bifidobacterium strains along with prebiotics Larch Arabinogalactan, and Fructooligosaccharides. Stabilized using a patented system providing 100 billion CFU.
- Broad-spectrum provides support to beneficial intestinal microflora and promotes digestive health
- Probiotics stabilized using a patented poly matrix system that provides 100 billion CFU
- Bio-Enhanced, Acid Resistant Probiotics (BEARS) are designed to survive stomach acids
Zinc is a micronutrient found in cells throughout the body and is vital to a range of functions. Along with its support to sensory functions such as taste, appetite, and vision, studies suggest it may be important to skin health, the body’s protein production, and the activity of hormones and insulin levels. Our Zinc 50mg is chelated (bonded) to amino acids for enhanced absorption and efficiency.
- Functions in over 200 enzymes including digestion
- Vital for hormone, brain and central nervous system function
- Crucial for skin health and the body’s utilization of Vitamin A and cell reproduction
Super Omega-3 1000 Fish Oil
Super Omega-3 1000 fish oil is molecularly distilled and provides 300mg EPA and 200mg DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids support cardiovascular health, reduce oxidative stress and support nerve and muscle function.
- Support cardiovascular health, nerve & muscle function
- Fatty acids are primary constituents of cell membranes
- Molecularly distilled to remove PCB’s, dioxins & heavy metals while reducing oxidation
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant, strengthening the body’s natural defenses, but additionally, it also helps support a wide range of other functions including the body’s stress response system and adrenal function. Working with the immune system, it stimulates white blood cells and interferon production.
- Essential for red and white blood cell formation & immune function
- Plays a vital role in the creation of collagen, connective tissue, bone & cartilage
- Supports adrenal function & stress response
Magnesium is vital to bone, muscle and cardiovascular health. Its key function, however, is as an enzyme activator. Enzymes are necessary to a whole host of the body's processes including energy production, protein metabolism, and ATP synthesis. Magnesium, in its Amino Acid Chelated Glycinate form, enhances absorption and efficacy throughout the body.
- Primary function is enzyme activation
- Plays a key role in energy production through metabolism and ATP synthesis
- It is important for bone growth, metabolism of calcium & the function of muscles